Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Judge them by what they do!



It seems we now have a new union contract. The union says the membership has spoken and all is well with the world. Yet these words need a closer inspection. It appears that if a eligible union member failed to vote then the lack of a vote was considered a yes vote. This vote may have changed the outcome of the election. Is this legal? It may well be. Is this practice ethical? I think not!

Did the union intentionally neglect to tell the membership before the vote? It seems so. Is this ethical? I think not!

When the union says they are here to represent your interests, I think you need to evaluate this statement. I for one won't say no. I'll say HELL NO!

People will tell you anything, but what they do is the truth!

( Reader Contribution) 

No comments:

Post a Comment