Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hand Scanner Reliability

This comment was submitted to us and it highlights an issue that has affected many members of the workforce.


"I, like so many others, have been given a second verbal warning stating that I did not hand scan in, but I did hand scan out.

I work @ Pier C and I scan in in the break room, which by the way, has no camera to prove my hand scan was or was not legitimate . There were at least 20 screeners plus 15 BDO's who were scanning in at the same time.

I have filed a grievance with the union and will go in to try to make some sense of this with HR.

I need to be able to come to work and do an outstanding job each 8 hour shift and I should NOT have to worry about my hand scan. Has this scanner always functioned properly?

(It might also be noted that I have perfect attendance....well, up to this point.)"

No comments:

Post a Comment