Friday, January 13, 2012

Are you looking for this?

To: Covenant Payroll
Covenant Aviation Security, L.L.C.
1350 Bayshore Highway, Suite 450
Burlingame, CA. 94010

I am a nonmember of the SEIU union. If your records show me to be a member, I resign effective immediately.

Effective immediately (the next available payroll), please discontinue my automatic payroll deduction of Union fees. I hereby revoke any previously signed automatic payroll deduction authorization. Since the contract with SEIU USWW ended on December 31,2011, there is currently a "hiatus" and I should owe nothing in dues for the foreseeable future. Please collect no further dues from my salary.

Furthermore, if and when there exists a contractual dues obligation, I request that I only pay the reduced agency fees under CWA v. Beck, 1988.

I object to any union expenditures for political and nonrepresentational activities. Please consider my Beck objection and dues revocation to be permanent and continuing in nature.

Respectfully Submitted,


___________________________
Name:
SFO #
Address
City and State and Zip Code

Mail to:

SEIU USWW
3411 East 12th Street, Suite 200
Oakland, CA. 94601

__________________________________________________________________
Instructions for using this form:

Copy, Paste and Print out the entire body of this form letter.
Print and sign your name in the proper space.
SFO# = supply your badge number, not your Ascent i.d.
Fill in your home address(the union has this info anyway.)
Fill in your city, state and zip code info.

Next, submit a copy of the completed form to the EAC and have them date stamp it and initial it.

Make one copy of the stamped form for your records, and make one copy to be mailed to the union at the above supplied address. (To prevent the union from claiming that they never received your letter, it is best to send it as "certified mail.")

No comments:

Post a Comment